An online course designed to maximize your first level of knowledge within ITIL qualification Scheme.This course includes the fees for CERTIFICATION EXAM.
Only Course: Rs. 4999/- Buy Now
About the Course
ITIL® Foundation online training is designed for professionals who are keen to attend interactive online sessions delivered by a highly qualified instructor for better understanding on ITIL® concepts. ITIL® Foundation is the first level of certification within ITIL® qualification scheme. Our training program includes 7 e-learning modules and practice tests for extensive practice.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
- Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
- Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
- Generic Concepts (Awareness)
- Selected Processes (Awareness)
- Selected Roles (Awareness)
- Selected Functions (Awareness)
- Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
- ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
Who should go for this course?
ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is aimed at:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
ITIL® Foundation is a must- know for the following professionals:
- Operations managers
- Service delivery professionals
- Quality analysts
- Production support engineers
What is the Eligibility Criteria and other Prerequisites?
- There is no defined criteria for ITIL Foundation qualification exam
- Accredited ITIL Foundation training is strongly recommended but not mandatory
- Professional who require a basic understanding of ITIL framework
What is the exam pattern?
- Multiple choice questions
- Total 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- Duration of exam: 1 hour (60 minutes)
- Closed book
Which Companies recruit ITIL® Service professionals?
Companies like Dell, NIIT, Fujitsu, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, CSC, Accenture, Genpact, Citibank, HCL, IBM, Deutsche Bank, Reliance, Ericsson, Fidelity Investment Services, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JP Morgan, KPMG, and Mercedes-Benz prefer IT Service Delivery and Support staff with ITIL® certification.
What will I get along with this training?
You will have access to the online self paced e-learning material and practice tests for the exam. Along with you will also get free access to web technologies course.
What other types of ITIL® Certifications are available on BrainPulley?
We also provide certifications in al ITIL Intermediate Courses.