An online course designed to maximize your Intermediate level of knowledge within ITIL qualification Scheme.This course includes the fees for CERTIFICATION EXAM.
Only Course: Rs.6,500/- Buy Now
ITIL® Intermediate Operational Support and Analysis is an ITIL® Service Capability module. ITIL® Intermediate Operational Support and Analysis Certification establishes a candidate’s ability to apply OSA practices in resolution and support of the service management lifecycle especially in Event management, Incident management, Request fulfillment, etc. BrainPulley offers both online and classroom training courses on ITIL® Intermediate OSA Certification. Professionals can attain 4 credits by clearing the ITIL® Intermediate OSA Exam.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
· Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
· Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
· Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
· Generic Concepts (Awareness)
· Selected Processes (Awareness)
· Selected Roles (Awareness)
· Selected Functions (Awareness)
· Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
· ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
No Reviews found for this course.