An online course designed to maximize your Intermediate level of knowledge within ITIL qualification Scheme.This course includes the fees for CERTIFICATION EXAM.
Only Course: Rs.6,500/- Buy Now
ITIL® Release, Control and Validation module by Brain Pulley is designed and developed in cooperation with international experts in the field with 10+ years of experience. This online course is one of the ITIL® Service Capability modules, and will be of interest to candidates wishing to gain a deep level of understanding of ITIL processes and roles, how they are implemented and how they interact.
The ITIL course – Release, Control and Validation (RCV) by Brain Pulley, provides the best practice process knowledge required to build, test and deploy successful IT services.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
· Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
· Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
· Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
· Generic Concepts (Awareness)
· Selected Processes (Awareness)
· Selected Roles (Awareness)
· Selected Functions (Awareness)
· Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
· ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
No Reviews found for this course.