ITIL® Service Operation
An online course designed to maximize your Intermediate level of knowledge within ITIL qualification Scheme.This course includes the fees for CERTIFICATION EXAM.
Only Course: Rs.6,500/- Buy Now
ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation is one of the ITIL® Intermediate Service Lifecycle modules. ITIL Intermediate Service Operation Certification establishes a candidate’s ability to enable responsive, stable and repeatable IT Service delivery. BrainPulley’s ITIL® Intermediate ST certification training program is carefully designed to give optimum knowledge of the best practices. Attain 3 credits towards reaching ITIL® Expert level by qualifying the ITIL® Intermediate SO exam.
Each of the Intermediate certifications provides candidates with the knowledge, skills and competencies required to apply or manage the application of specific areas of ITIL Best Practice, in a Service Management environment.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
- Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
- Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
- Generic Concepts (Awareness)
- Selected Processes (Awareness)
- Selected Roles (Awareness)
- Selected Functions (Awareness)
- Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
- ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
Note: The course is based on AXELOS ITIL® material. Material is reproduced under license from AXELOS
The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions
- 8 questions per paper with 5 marks available per question – total 40 marks available
- 5 marks for the most correct answer
- 3 marks for the partially correct answer
- 1 for the least correct answer
- 0 marks for the incorrect answer
- 28 marks required to pass – 70%
- 1.5 hours duration
- Closed book.
No Reviews found for this course.