ITIL® Service Transition
An online course designed to maximize your Intermediate level of knowledge within ITIL qualification Scheme.This course includes the fees for CERTIFICATION EXAM.
Only Course: Rs.6,500/- Buy Now
ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition is an ITIL® Service Lifecycle module. ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition Certification showcases one’s ability to build and deploy IT services as per the plan ensuring coordination throughout all processes. BrainPulley’s ITIL® Intermediate ST certification training program is carefully designed to give optimum knowledge of the best practices. By qualifying the ITIL® Intermediate ST exam, professionals can attain 3 credits.
Each of the Intermediate certifications provides candidates with the knowledge, skills and competencies required to apply or manage the application of specific areas of ITIL Best Practice, in a Service Management environment.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
- Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
- Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
- Generic Concepts (Awareness)
- Selected Processes (Awareness)
- Selected Roles (Awareness)
- Selected Functions (Awareness)
- Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
- ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions
- 8 questions per paper with 5 marks available per question – total 40 marks available
- 5 marks for the most correct answer
- 3 marks for the partially correct answer
- 1 for the least correct answer
- 0 marks for the incorrect answer
- 28 marks required to pass – 70%
- 1.5 hours duration
- Closed book.
No Reviews found for this course.