An online course designed to maximize your knowledge within PRINCE2® Scheme. This course includes the fees for CERTIFICATION EXAM.
Only Course: Rs. 7500/- Buy Now
About the Course
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based methodology that provides the essentials for project management. PRINCE2 is widely used internationally and is the de-facto project management standard for public projects in the UK. It is a generic best practice tool that can be tailored to the needs of any organization and can be used for the management of projects of any type and scale.
Why is the certification most sought-after?
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification is the most sought-after certification for a variety of reasons.
- PRINCE2 ® certification is the topmost and globally recognized professional certification for project managers which opens up diverse career avenues across the global job market.
- PRINCE2® certification validates your knowledge of the best practices required to improve project success.
- The PRINCE2® certification program is administered by the APMG and designed in such a way, that it meets the requirements and expectations of all the industries across the world.
What does by PRINCE2® Foundation & practitioner course by BrainPulley have in store for you?
PRINCE2® course by BrainPulley is an online training which is designed for professionals who are keen to attend interactive online sessions delivered by a highly qualified instructor for better understanding on PRINCE2® concepts. Our training program includes 18 e-learning modules and 1 exam simulation for practice.
Who should go for this course?
This qualification is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
What is the exam pattern?
- Scenario based questions
- Eight questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- Duration of exam: 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes), no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
PS: PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. The content used for the learning modules is based on AXELOS PRINCE2® material and inspired by the curriculum decided by the AXELOS for PRINCE2®.
No Reviews found for this course.